Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday

BREAKFAST

½ cup Oatmeal cooked with 1 cup water
1 Stevia packet
½ cup frozen blueberries
2 chunks banana

SNACK

Wheat Bagel (plain)

LUNCH

Ezekiel wrap
Homemade black bean burger
Pineapple Salsa
Baby Spinach

DINNER

Mushroom Stroganoff (Ornish recipe)
Brown Rice
Brussels Sprouts

The black bean burgers that I had for lunch was a recipe from Angela at Oh She Glows. They were the best homemade black bean burgers I have ever made. It was so good with the pineapple salsa! I wish I had brought two with me to work! Tonight I am trying a new recipe by Dr. Dean Ornish....Mushroom Stroganoff. It sounds like it's going to be delish.

This was a great weekend. They always o by so fast though. Football coaches party on Friday night, Park Ave Fest on Saturday and dinner at a friend’s and then Eclipse with a girl friend yesterday. I really liked Eclipse. I think these movies keep getting better and better. I can’t wait for the next one. Tonight while Josh and John are at football Caleb and I are going to start cleaning out the basement. Hasn’t had a whole over hall in a couple of years. It’s going to be quite the chore, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment