Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2

DAY 2

BREAKFAST

2 organic eggs cooked in 1 tsp olive oil
1 orange
1 apple
1 cup detox tea
Psyllium Husks
Water

LUNCH

Blackened Salmon
Large Green Salad
Olive Oil and balsamic

DINNER

Detox Artichoke Soup with chopped cilantro
Sautéed broccoli & garlic
Psyllium Husks

Today I am a little worried because I have to eat lunch out at a restaurant for work. I looked at the menu ahead of time and the best I could find was salmon with salad. Hopefully it doesn’t have a negative effect on my detox. So far I think it’s going pretty good. I had a headache last night and this morning, which could be from the caffeine withdrawal. Hopefully after the detox is over I won’t feel like I need caffeine anymore. Although, I would be a little sad to give up my morning cup of coffee. According to the scale I had lost 3 pounds in 1 day! I don’t know if I trust that or not, but it was good to see for a little motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment