Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 3

BREAKFAST

2 hardboiled eggs
1 orange
1 apple
½ cup cherries
Detox tea
Psyllium husk

LUNCH

Large bowl artichoke soup with cilantro
1 cup mini sweet peppers


DINNER

2 grilled portabellas
1 roasted beet
1/3 head shredded Napa cabbage
chopped beet greens
Dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, s&p, garlic)
Large piece of salmon
Psyllium husks
Detox tea

I still have a slight headache today. No big deal. According to the scale this morning I am down 6.2#! That’s exciting, but I still don’t believe it. I will believe it if it keeps up for a few more days. I feel a lot lighter though. I have had a ton of energy the past 2 days which is different than how I had been feeling! Today I keep feeling warm almost like I have a fever. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or from the detox?

No comments:

Post a Comment