Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 4

BREAKFAST

1 Orange
1 Apple
1 cup of cherries

LUNCH

1 small head green leaf lettuce
2 hard boiled eggs
Carrots
Broccoli
Sweet peppers
Celery
Dressing (evoo, lemon juice, garlic, s&p)


DINNER

Sautéed Escarole with olive oil, garlic and s&p
2 pieces broiled salmon with Italian seasonings


Down 7.8# as of this morning. Feeling pretty good today. My headache is gone and I still have a lot of energy. My dinner was amazing last night! It was basically a hot salad. I grilled 2 pieces of salmon with Montreal seasonings in a foil pack, one large beet (chopped into bite size pieces that had been microwaved for 5 minutes) in a separate foil pack with olive oil and pepper and two portabella sliders rubbed with olive oil salt and pepper (no foil). When all of the grilled foods were almost done I very very lightly sautéed 1/3 head of Napa Cabbage, ½ a zucchini, 1 bunch of beet greens, 2 slices of onion and 1 minced clove of garlic in olive oil with salt and pepper. I used the cabbage and the greens as a base and load all of the grilled foods on top. For my dressing I used EVOO, lemon juice, garlic, s&p and I drizzled it all over my salad. It was by far the best salad I have ever had. The beets were so sweet and delicious and the mushroom tastes just like steak to me. I was so happy with myself while I was eating. I can’t wait to make it again. I am going to have to play around with this hot salad idea.

Detox is going really good so far! I have tried “detoxing” before but never like this with some much veg! I really like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment